At Turners Hill Free Church we are committed to doing all we can to keep our children, young people and vulnerable adults safe.
Our Policy and Practice are reviewed annually and based on the latest guidelines from thirtyone:eight.
If you have any concerns about the safety or welfare of any under 18, or vulnerable adult in our church, please contact us as soon as possible via any of the following:
- Mark Taylor (safeguarding lead) – Mark@thfchurch.org
- Peter James (pastor) – Peter@thfchurch.org
- THFC Trustees – email@example.com
- The Connexion Trustees – https://www.cofhconnexion.org.uk/contact-us
- Thirtyone:Eight (safeguarding provider for THFC) – https://thirtyoneeight.org/about-us/contact-us/
Please see below for our Leadership Safeguarding Statement, and our full Safeguarding Policy is available on request.