Church COVID 19 Update
**Update from 25/07/2021**
The church doors are safely open and we would love to welcome you back in to church!
Services start at 10am (Sunday), and we are now safely moving back to doing live worship/congregational signing and youth work, alongside a live sermon.
For those that still don’t feel able to attend in person (and for our long distance followers), we are still streaming our services live. If you would like the details to join us on Zoom, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will send you our weekly email with all the details.
For those that can join us, these are the steps that we are taking to try and keep each other safe:
- If you have any COVID symptoms (high temperature, new continuous cough, loss or change to sense of smell of taste), we ask that you watch the service from home.
- If you are able to, please take a lateral flow test before attendance.
- We ask that you still wear a face mask unless you are exempt, especially while we are singing together.
- We are opening up all the windows and doors to keep the church as well ventilated as possible.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located at all the entrances/exits, and throughout the church
- We will still have the chairs socially distanced and would ask you to be extra careful to honour this and to always respect the space around others.
- After the service has finished, you will then be asked to leave via a one way system.
- The entrance to the church will be through the main church door, and the exit will be through the hall door.
- We will continue to take a register of those in attendance in case we need to notify you or others of any COVID cases.
We dearly hope and pray that full normality will return soon, but until then we hope to keep you as safe as possible while offering a very warm welcome.